We are suppliers of any cork product for the angling trade. We do not supply private individuals. Any products can be supplied to customers own specification providing there are sufficient quantities (to make the price economical). This is our main business and our customers include UK based, European and worldwide firms, so send us the details with a sketch of the cork handles you require and we will quickly respond with a competitive price in the grade of cork you need.
We also offer the same service in handles made-to-your-specification in standard black DUPLON EVA, which is a much cheaper than cork. Once again – please send us a sketch with main dimensions of the handles you require.
We do also have a good range of products in stock for immediate supply, to rod builders as follows:-
3 grades of cork – ‘A’, ‘Super’ and ‘Flor’
Styles – ‘Full Wells’, ‘Rev. Half Wells’, and ‘Western’
- CYLINDERS & SECTIONS FOR YOU TO SHAPE – 50mm, 150mm and 200mm long x various diameters
- ‘MANIFORM’ – ERGONOMICALLY DESIGN FLY ROD HANDLE (Worldwide supplied)
- CORK RINGS – for cork handles in 28, 32 and 35mm diameter in ‘A’, ‘Super’ and ‘Flor’ grade. Also in rubber-cork and black Duplon (EVA)
- CORK BALLS – in stock – 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 and 19mm diameter – ex stock. Any other size to order
- CORK HANDLES – ‘specials’ – many items of non-standard shapes etc. – ask for list
- CORK PLUGS – 12mm long x 6mm diameter
- CORK STICKS – 50mm long X 6mm diameter
- ADHESIVE – space filling polyurethane, cork colour
- SHRINK SLEEVE – clear heat shrink with perforation to cover handles
- CORK SPACER TAPE – self-adhesive 1mm thick x 18mm wide. In 20mts. Rolls
- CORK DUST – we stock correct grade for boillies
Please contact by phone, fax or e-mail for prices, further information and samples if appropriate or any other size you require.