AMBIENTE CORK FLOOR TILES
- A wonderful floor to walk on - kind to your feet and legs
- Kind to your ears too. Ambiente reduces impact sound by 13db giving a wonderful ambience of peace and quiet
- Cork feels warm and pleasant by insulating from cold and heat
- As well as a Natural cork, there are 7 fashionable, transparent colours which allow the beauty of cork to show through the surface, enabling easy co-ordination with interior furnishings.
- Larger tiles- 600 x 300mm for faster installation
- Satin sheen sealed surface is ideal for domestic sitautions. Extra coats of varnish must be applied to increase wearability in kitchens etc.
- Ideal for all rooms in the house including bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, playrooms, studies etc. If needed, finish to suit usage.
- Easy to install by DIY handy persons
View our Ambiente Range
To view our Ambiente products please download our Ambiente Leaflet
WICANDERS 'CORK COMFORT' For heavy wear areas (formerly known as Series 2000 ‘Corkmaster’)
These two ranges offer a wide choice of cork and real wood veneer finishes, available as tiles or planks respectively, to be glued to the subfloor. Both products are suitable for most commercial and residential installation and can be combined to offer a unique design finish ideal for busy kitchens.
Key Cork Benefits
- Excellent sound impact reduction
- Cork core provides a soft walk and is comfortable to stand on
- Excellent thermal properties
- Fire resistant
- Easy to maintain — damp mop-wipe clean
- Real wood and cork veneers for a naturally beautiful finish
- Environmentally friendly product as cork can be harvested every 9 years
- Excellent indentation resistance and recovery.
- Suitable for kitchens, play rooms, offices, shops and hotels
- 10 year warranty on the surface layer both commercially and residentially
||Real wood veneer flooring. Essentially the same as 'Comfort Cork' but with the addition of a real wood veneer. Ideal for kitchens and heavier wear areas. Much cheaper than plastic wood lookalikes.